- How different bonds are formed.
- Properties of different bonds.
- Properties of substances and elements.
- The environment care.
- To know each other. First, we make teams of four students and make a live presentation to another team of other school.(Teams are choosed from previous activity: My Element, which fits chemistry compounds)
- Teams have to use e-mail to decide which chemistry compound they decide to study about.
- Google documents. The teams use google drive to gather information about properties, industry production and environment problems about it with their solutions.
- Final product. Teams create a web page in the common blog of the project embbeding a CoSpaces presentation (this is a Virtual Reality presentation).
- Every team comments results of other teams in the blog.
My presentation in which I explore my aims and interests about this new course of the Intef: Open eTwinning.